Solving Challenges With Great People
At Smart Pricer we believe that our success as a company lies within our team.
We value smart people with a passion for challenging the status-quo and thinking out of the box. Hence, we balance hard work to deliver value to our customers with joint team activities and fun in the workplace. Furthermore, we offer extensive coaching and growth opportunities to every team member and encourage everyone to help make Smart Pricer a great place to work at.
The Smart Pricer Team
What is our focus?
- Seeing problems through the eyes of our customers
- Sharing knowledge and sharing decisions
- Coaching and empowering each other
Who are we looking for?
- Entrepreneurs and engineers intrinsically motivated and passionate about exploring
- People who share our vision to revolutionize pricing and want to work together towards it
- Teammates who value open communication and want to grow
- True team players that support each other
- Being at the forefront of innovation attitude
- Constantly challenge and question the status quo
- Ask your fellow team mates questions
- Be critical about processes and practices
- Be open to your team
- Share insights and knowledge actively with your team
- Value transparent communication
- Team members provide scope, help, coaching and mentoring
- Trust yourself – you can do it!
- Constant improvement by setting own KPIs
- Help and trust each other
- Loyalty and honesty
- Accept and value feedback
From Intern to Senior Project Manager
Hi. Im Kevin,
27 years of age and Manager of Business Development at Smart Pricer. While searching for internships as part of my Bachelor’s thesis in August 2016, I came across a Business Development Intern position at Smart Pricer. After reading about the company, I immediately knew that this could be a great place for the next step of my career. I was driven by the challenge of working with big names in sports and entertainment, and intrigued by the vision of the company to make ticket pricing more dynamic. During my internship, every day was an exciting challenge for me. I learnt many valuable skills including how to manage and lead big client projects with clubs like Hertha BSC and skiing resorts like Zermatt in Switzerland, how to understand and fulfill customers’ needs and how dynamic pricing works.
“From the very start, it was also clear that there was a strong and friendly team spirit in the office”
From the very start, it was also clear that there was a strong and friendly team spirit in the office. As well as working well and having fun together, I learn lot from the team, as everybody is eager to explain something from their specific field that another might not have known before. Smart Pricer combines both a highly professional work attitude and a team where everyone trusts and relies on each other.
Internship at Smart Pricer: Marketing Assistant
Hi there, I’m Anna!
Being a Marketing Assistant at Smart Pricer was an experience I will always be grateful for, this is due to the continuous support I received everyday from the team. Not only did the internship teach me countless valuable marketing related tools and approaches, but it also provided me with opportunities to prepare myself for future job prospects.
“The atmosphere at the office is always extremely inspiring”
The atmosphere at the office is always extremely inspiring, as every team member encourages one another, daily, to be their best, which allowed me to tackle any challenge with confidence. The working routine at the office such as the weekly meetings and free time organization has helped me to fall in love with the structure how the company runs – now everything I do is as structured as possible and it is highly appreciated by my current colleagues. This structure is very similar to big companies and I think that shows that there are big things on the horizon for Smart Pricer.