Pricing Challenges And Goals For Ski Resorts
Challenges for Ski Resorts
Hard to predict demand for each day
High demand vs. low demand times
Difficulties to communicate price changes
Pricing Goals for Ski Resorts
Increase visits at off-peak seasons
Incentivize online sales
How We Can Help You Achieve Your Goals
Define Pricing Strategy
- Scope the ski resort and define ticket types
- Set the sales channels and choose the price range of your dynamically priced tickets
- Think about the frequency of updates for ticket prices
360° Analysis and Revenue Simulation
- Understand today’s demand drivers and optimize the pricing scheme accordingly
- Differentiate prices by ticket types, season, weekday, etc.
- Use pre-sales as an indicator for a daily dynamic price change
Right Software and Right Communication
- Automatic price updates with Dynamix Tool
- Continuous support
- Access to customized web-tool to change price settings and real-time reporting (if desired)
How Does Dynamic Pricing Work For Ski Resorts?
Christian Kluge, CEO of Smart Pricer, explains the benefits of dynamic pricing for ski resorts in an interview with Swiss Media house SRF.
Our client, Engadin St. Moritz Bergbahnen, explains how dynamic pricing works for their customers in these two great videos:
What Our Clients Say
Our Case Studies
Case Study: Implementing Dynamic Pricing at Zermatt Bergbahnen AG
In this Case Study we describe the step-by-step implementation of our Dynamic Pricing solution for the Swiss mountain railway.
Easy integration with ticketing system SKIDATA
Consideration of weather, competitors, CRM, occupancy data, snow conditions, etc.
Fully automated price optimization software
Upcoming Conferences And Events
Forum Seilbahnen Schweiz
October 18-19, 2018
Ski Association Meeting
November 09-10, 2018
6th Annual World Ski Awards
November 16-18, 2018