Ski Resorts – Our Pricing Solutions
Our results are convincing For our ski resort customers in Austria and Switzerland, we have already analyzed more than 60 million tickets, generated more than EUR 10 million in extra sales for the mountain railways and shifted more than 4 million tickets from the cash desk to the web shop.
Pricing Challenges And Goals For Ski Resorts
Challenges for Ski Resorts
Hard to predict demand for each day
High demand vs. low demand times
Difficulties to communicate price changes
Pricing Goals for Ski Resorts
Increase visits at off-peak seasons
Incentivize online sales
How We Can Help You Achieve Your Goals
Typical Results For Ski Resorts
What Our Clients Say
“We are very happy with Smart Pricer‘s work and look forward to pushing our revenues and other KPIs to the next level.“
“Smart Pricer offers a unique combination of price consulting, analytics and software. They helped us develop a dynamic pricing scheme and customized their software to manage the new scheme effectively.”
“Dynamic pricing allows us greater flexibility and smoothing of demand. In addition, the reduction of sales at the cash registers in favor of increasing online sales leads to better and individual advice for guests.“
FAQ – Answers to Your Questions
What sorts of results can we expect from dynamic pricing with Smart Pricer?
- With purposeful introduction, customers and employees are willing to accept the new pricing model
- Total revenues generally increase by + 5–10% with additionally increased online shares
How big is the workload for us?
- The introduction of dynamic pricing is usually feasible within a few weeks
- The input of price chances can be done manually or automatically via interfaces with your ticketing system
Will our prices increase as a result of dynamic pricing?
- The choice is yours. Dynamic pricing works both ways, “up” and “down”.
- We recommend a dynamization around the current price level: on peak days a bit higher, and on weak days a bit lower.
How do we communicate dynamic pricing to our ski resort customers?
- We recommend communication with “Price from…”, for example, “Tickets from 45 EUR”.
- Your customers are already familiar with this concept from airlines, hotels, rental cars etc.
Discover how we introduce dynamic pricing in our webinar.
Webinar: Dynamic Pricing for Ski Resorts
- Definition of the future pricing strategy
- Analysis of historical booking data
- Software implementation & transparent communication
Case Study: Implementing Dynamic Pricing at Zermatt Bergbahnen AG
In this Pricing Case Study, we describe the step-by-step implementation of our Dynamic Pricing solution for this Swiss ski lift. Given that, learn about the whole process of implementing Dynamic Pricing by downloading this Paper.
- +6-8% increase in revenue per ticket
- +5-40% increase in online sales
- +36% increase in advance booking time
How Can We Help You?
Let's talk about how we can achieve your goals.
Leave us a message to schedule a first free consultation about your needs and goals. We are happy to hear from you. Just give us a call, send us an email, or stop by at our office in the heart of Berlin.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Smart Pricer – Office Germany
Smart Pricer – Office Austria
Smart Pricer - Office Switzerland
Avenue du Temple 13B