Pricing Challenges And Goals For Ski Resorts
Challenges for Ski Resorts
Hard to predict demand for each day
High demand vs. low demand times
Difficulties to communicate price changes
Pricing Goals for Ski Resorts
Increase visits at off-peak seasons
Incentivize online sales
How We Can Help You Achieve Your Goals
Define Pricing Strategy
- Scope the ski resort and define ticket types
- Set the sales channels and choose the price range of your dynamically priced tickets
- Think about the frequency of updates for ticket prices
360° Analysis and Revenue Simulation
- Understand today’s demand drivers and optimize the pricing scheme accordingly
- Differentiate prices by ticket types, season, weekday, etc.
- Use pre-sales as an indicator for a daily dynamic price change
Right Software and Right Communication
- Automatic price updates with Dynamix Tool
- Continuous support
- Access to customized web-tool to change price settings and real-time reporting (if desired)
How Does Dynamic Pricing Work For Ski Resorts?
Grischconsulta and Smart Pricer have invited Thomas Rechberger, the CFO of the Engadin St Moritz Mountains, to hold the worldwide first webinar on Dynamic Pricing in Ski Resorts. Please contact us to get access to the whole one hour video.
What Our Clients Say
Webinar: Dynamic Pricing for Ski Resorts
- Definition of the future pricing strategy
- Analysis of historical booking data
- Software implementation & transparent communication
Case Study: Implementing Dynamic Pricing at Zermatt Bergbahnen AG
- Easy Integration with ticketing system SKIDATA
- Consideration of weather, competitors, CRM, snow conditions, etc.
- Fully automated price optimization software
Upcoming Conferences And Events
April 01-03, 2019
Exciting lectures, gripping speakers, many-sided discussions
and an inspiring exchange for you.
Pro Winter 2019
April 09-11, 2019
May 08-10, 2019