Smart Pricer is the leading ticket price optimization company in Europe.
We offer pricing services in the areas of mountain railroads, sports, leisure and entertainment. We are proud to work with partners such as Bergbahnen Sölden, Zermatt, Ski amadé, FC Bayern München, DFB, Hertha BSC, and more than 100 other customers.
We owe our success as one of the world’s leading specialists in our field not least to a distinctly team-oriented approach. Together we want to grow further and are therefore looking for a
Freelance Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Our application is a SaaS solution running within a microservice architecture on Google Kubernetes Engine. We have a front-end written in Angular and a front-end API written in NodeJS. Most of the backend services are written in Go. Integrations to our technology partners are often written in C#/.NET with WCF (for SOAP web services) and Go (for REST web services). Asynchronous processing is done using RabbitMQ and Faktory jobs. The software is built using Github Actions and deployed using Octopus Deploy for release management. We use JIRA as a ticketing system for customer support and DevOps sprints.
- Further development of the existing microservice, as well as the development of new services
- Further development of the frontend, as well as maintenance of the frontend API
- You have 3 years of work experience
- You are well-versed in the use of NodeJS, Docker
- Ideally you have practical experience with TypeScript/ Angular
- Optional: Go
- Optional: Swagger, REST, Micros Services, RabbitMQ
- Nice to have: Github Actions, Octopus Deploy, Google Kubernetes Engine, Prometheus
- Your German and English are business fluent
Revolutionizing PRICING is a mission, but not an easy one. That’s why we’re looking for you. Let’s change the world of sports and entertainment together with SMART PRICER!
Then send your CV in Englisch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward meeting you!
Send your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!