Smart Pricer is the leading ticket price optimization company in Europe. We offer pricing services in the areas of mountain railroads, sports and entertainment. We are proud to work with partners such as Bergbahnen Sölden and Zermatt, FC Bayern München, DFB, Hertha BSC, and more than 100 other customers.
We owe our success as one of the world’s leading specialists in our field not least to a distinctly team-oriented approach. Together we want to grow further and are therefore looking to recruit for the earliest possible date for our branch office in Innsbruck or Berlin:
Marketing Manager part time (m/f/d)
As Marketing Manager:in you are responsible for planning, implementing and controlling offline and online marketing campaigns. You conceptualize, create and manage our content for different marketing channels (e.g. website, Linkedin, email newsletter, press releases, etc.) and control KPIs with the help of marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
You will independently conduct market and competition analyses and will be responsible for monitoring our advertising and sales activities (social media, direct mails, web, etc.), thereby supporting our sales team. For a good start you can expect an extensive onboarding and mentoring by our Country Manager DACH and our Business Development.
In this setup your future tasks are:
- Creating marketing strategies and defining the tools for an effective marketing mix
- Designing marketing campaigns for online and offline channels
- B2B newsletter marketing and industry-related content creation
- Creating market and competition analyses
- Controlling and success analysis of the implemented measures
- Maintenance of content on our website
- Continuous updating of our CRM system
- Relevant professional experience in the field of digital marketing, content or product marketing
- You know your way around the mountain railroad, tourism or hotel industry well
- You are confident with texts and enjoy making topics accessible to our target groups in a creative way
- You are familiar with content management systems
- German at native speaker level and fluent business English
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Italian language skills
YOU FIT IN WITH US IF YOU…
- Are a team player who stands up for others and is willing to help and support others in our international team.
- Are in favor of the smartest ideas winning, regardless of title
- Not afraid to make mistakes, be self-reflective and learn from your mistakes
- Questioning the status quo again and again, so that we as a team become even better
- Work in a customer-centric way and actively respond to your internal or external customer needs.
- You like to take responsibility for your own projects, think and plan strategically.
- You work in a structured and efficient way and let your team participate in new ideas and processes
- If you have an affinity for sports, enjoy being outdoors and are passionate about the mountain and tourism industry
What we offer you
- A unique team atmosphere: one for all, all for one. We stand up for each other, help and support each other. Remote AND on-site.
- Regular team events (annual offsites to the Alps, Escape Rooms, joint cooking and barbecue evenings).
- Flexible working hours, home office and remote work
- The possibility to work in our office at the location in Innsbruck or Berlin.
- A structured and comprehensive onboarding to prepare you for your new tasks
- Regular 2-way feedbacks, as a basis for your role to evolve with your skills and learning goals
- Monthly team lunch
- It’s your birthday? We’ll donate to a charity of your choice!
Then send your CV in Englisch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Digitizing the mountain railroad and tourism industry is a mission, but not an easy one. That’s why we are looking for you. Let’s change the mountain railroad and tourism world together with SMART PRICER!
Send your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!